Your logo is one of your most important marketing assets (and having an animated logo design can make it stand out even more). It makes you easily recognisable and it’s the first thing people see when they come into contact with your brand. It’s also one of your most used assets in marketing, whether it’s on your website, your social media profiles, company memos and official stationery, product packaging, or anything else related to your company. If you don’t already have a logo, then take a look at our logo design service.
In these days of social media, you probably know that videos should be a part of your marketing strategy. But did you know that you can spice up your promotional videos by using an animated version of your logo?
We have years of experience of photography, videography, animation and editing services through our sister company Picture Wales Photography
Below we explain four reasons why you should be using an animated logo
1. It raises your brand awareness
The primary purpose of a logo is to create company brand awareness. When you design an animated logo, you’re creating a more memorable image in your customer’s mind. In most cases, logos are static images and it may take several interactions with your brand for the customer to make a permanent connection. But with the clever use of animation, your entire brand comes to life through motion, sound, and color. More often than not, an animated logo will immediately create an impression in your customer’s mind, thus increasing the brand awareness.
2. It’s unique
An animated logo has better chances of connecting emotionally with your ideal target audience by contributing to the overall story behind your brand. Through the use of the colors and the sounds used in the animation, an animated logo conveys the vibe of your brand instantly. It also has better chances of keeping the viewer’s attention for a longer period of time. Considering how much content we consume on a daily basis, capturing and keeping the attention of your target audience is no easy feat. But with an animated logo, that problem is significantly reduced and you will be miles ahead of your competition.
3. It adds consistency
As a brand, you’ve probably invested in promotional or explainer videos for your product or service. You can add a more professional feel to any of the videos used in your marketing by adding an animated version of your logo as an intro or outro. It adds consistency and reinforces your brand image over and over again.
4. It’s not expensive
It’s no secret that marketing expenses can get high pretty quickly. To stay on top of the game, you have to come up with new marketing material and be willing to try out new strategies. That can quickly eat through your marketing budget. But an animated logo can be used in many different ways and it’s a one-time investment that you can use for years to come.
Uses for your animated logo
- Use it on Instagram: Instagram is a highly visual social media platform which makes it a perfect place to show off your logo. Use it as a short video or as a part of your Instagram story.
- Intro/Outro in your videos: No matter what type of video content you’re putting out, use your animated logo as an intro to build brand recognition or as an outro to serve as a call to action that sends viewers to your website
- During your video: You can also use a smaller version of your animated logo during the video in one of the bottom corners.
- On your website, in place of a regular logo: Most companies use their static logo in the header area of your website. Why not put a unique spin on this by using the animated version of your logo. Set the animation to play once and you’ll be sure to stand out among the competition.
- On your Facebook page: Post a video file or a link to your animated logo when you’re sharing promotional content from your website. Did you know that you can animate the profile or cover photo of your facebook page, again standing out from the competition.
- On your Twitter profile – Twitter has exploded with GIFs recently and it also auto plays videos so it makes sense to share your brand new animated logo there. It’s a great attention-grabber that’s sure to make your followers stop and pay attention on this fast-paced social network.
Contact us today to create a custom animated version of your logo.